1. What is the Mayloz.com Affiliate program?
The Mayloz affiliate program is a great way for you to earn lifetime commissions income by referring users to Mayloz.com through a unique affiliate link or product links. You earn a commission every time a user makes a purchase on our site through your link.
2. How does it work?
Sign up for the Mayloz affiliate program. Place your unique affiliate link on the website or any social media platform like the Facebook page, Twitter, etc. or even you can promote through your mobile using messages, what’s app or Facebook messenger. Refer visitors to this link to mayloz.com. You earn money every time these customers make the purchase(s). It’s like you become the distributor of Mayloz.com for the customers referred by you. The low-risk, high-reward environment for both parties makes for an offer that you cannot let go of.
3. How much do I have to pay to join the program?
There are absolutely no costs involved in joining or being part of the affiliate program.
4. Who can I contact for more information or help?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries about the program. It usually takes 24-48 hours for us to respond.
5. What are the different links I can use?
a. The unique affiliate link is ready created available in your affiliate account ready for use.
b. Specific Product(s) links can be generated in your account which can be used.
6. Do you provide samples of products I might want to feature?
We are unable to provide review samples to our associates.
7. I own many websites. Can I implement product banners/links on all of them?
You can implement product banners/links on any site that you own.
8. Payouts. How much can I earn via the Mayloz affiliate program?
Mayloz.com pays commission according to the commission structure outlined for different categories as under. Commissions are paid on the basic price of the product excluding any overhead charges like courier, commission, etc.
Clothing Categories - 10%.
Jewelry Categories - 10%.
9. What are the payment methods and when is the payment made?
Electronic Fund Transfer(EFT) OR PayPal.
The amount due will be remitted to you in the first week of every month.
10. Do I have to pay tax on my earnings through this program?
As per government tax regulations, we deduct 10% TDS on all payments made through Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
11. What are the charges for the different payment methods?
There are no charges for India. However, bank transaction charges will be applicable for international payments as per standard bank fees.
12. What if a referred sale is canceled by the customer, or is not available anymore on Mayloz.com?
If a user returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, the Affiliate's account will be debited for any commission earned on that transaction. However, if a product is returned in exchange for new merchandise, or if goods are lost or damaged and Mayloz.com ships replacement goods to the customer, the Affiliate's commission will not be affected.
13. How do I view my payment history?
You can check the "Affiliates Transactions" tab on your account homepage.
14. Is the Affiliate Program applicable to any wholesale deals?
Yes. Mayloz Affiliate Program is applicable for wholesale deals also. But for wholesale deals, the commission rates payable to affiliates varies from case to case basis which has to be discussed and agreed by both the parties. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91 937 797 7994 for any inquiries.