7 DAYS RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Our Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items within 7 days of the receipt.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
1. A. If you choose to return the item for reason of receipt of a defective item or a wrong sized item sent by us, we will refund the total amount you paid for the item into your account. Once your return is received by us, we will also reimburse the return shipping cost incurred by you into your account.
B. However if you choose to return the item for any other reason, we will deduct the courier charges that we incurred and credit the balance amount you paid for the item into your account, once the item is received back by us.
2. A. If you choose to exchange the item for the reason of mismatch of size (wrong size sent by us) or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. Once your return is received by us, we will also reimburse the return shipping cost incurred by you into your account.
B. However if you choose to exchange the item for your requirement of a different size (other than mentioned in the order) or any other reason, you have to pay the courier charges for second time shipping the item to your address. We will reship the alternate item required by you once we receive the original item at our end.
C. All exchanges are subject to stock availability.
D. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain a refund and purchase the new item separately.
3. Certain fashion accessories and jewelry cannot be exchanged or returned. The list of items where returns or exchanges is not supported includes:
Clutch Purses, Hand Bags, Anklets, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Bridal Sets, Mangalsutras, Pendants, Necklace sets, chains, Tikkas and Rings.
4. All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
5. In case you had purchased an item which had a free gift associated with it and you wish to return the item, please also return the free gift.
6. The returns have to be self-shipped by you, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
7. We do not accept returns or exchange of stitched items, unless for any defects or any wrong size stitching done by us.
8. Notwithstanding the above or any other provision, we are under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or store credit. We have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept the returns or not depending on the merit of the case.
In order to get the return shipping cost reimbursement, you have to send us scanned copy of the courier slip within 10 days of opening the return request subject to a maximum of Rs. 150/- per kg in India and Rs. 2000/- per item from outside India. If we don’t receive the courier slip within 10 days, then we will reimburse a flat amount of up to Rs. 100/- per kg for India and up to Rs. 1000/- item for couriers from outside India depending on the destination.
For specific queries, please read the FAQs below.
What is Mayloz.com's 7 day return and exchange policy? How does it work?
Mayloz.com's 7 day returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on Mayloz.com for any reason within 7 days of receipt of the item. We only ask that you don't use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging.
Once we receive your return, we will do a quality check of the product at our end and if the product passes our quality check we will process your return or exchange according to the policy stated above. If the returned item does not pass the quality check we shall return it back to you. But you have to pay the courier charges for second time shipping the item to your address.
How long would it take me to receive the refund for my return?
It can take up to 15 days for you to receive your refund. We take up to 2 days to process the refund once we receive the product at our returns processing facility. Therefore the return time really depends on the time taken by the courier company to deliver the packet to the returns processing facility.
Can I return or exchange partial order from a single order?
Yes. You can return or exchange partial order from your total single order. For example, if you have purchased 5 items from us in a single order and if you wish to return or exchange any 2 items from the total 5; we will process the return or exchange for the 2 items accordingly as stated in the above policy.
Does Mayloz.com pick up the product I want to return from my location?
No. You have to self-ship the product to our returns processing facility.
Where should I send my return?
We have multiple returns processing facilities. You have to return the product to the address given by us in the returns confirmation email. Please do not ship the product before any address confirmation by us through email.
Disclaimer - Color & Description:
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dyeing and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
MAYLOZ firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
It is practically impossible for MAYLOZ to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from MAYLOZ is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following -
1. Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off white, white and cream colors.
3. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and Sequences missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many times it happens that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.